BMW Road Map Europe Premium East and West 2018-1 Instructions
- You will need a 8GB USB Stick formatted to FAT32
Additional steps for Mac Users Click here
- Download Map Data from Google Drive (Link Provided in your email)
- You will see this error, Click Download
- Once the download is finished you will need to extract the files. You will need to program like winrar.
- Extract Files. Right click on the downloaded file and Click Extract Here
(BMW ROAD MAP EUROPE PREMIUM WEST 2018-1 1USB.zip) or (BMW ROAD MAP EUROPE PREMIUM EAST 2018-1 1USB.zip)
- After you have Extracted the file, open folder ”NAVD_00005C4A_255_005_077″ or “NAVD_00005C4A_255_005_076”
- Now you will see pkgdb folder and config.nfm
- copy “pkgdb” “config.nfm” to your USB stick.
- Insert the USB stick into the GLOVEBOX USB port and wait for the prompt
- Enter your release code provide in your email
* NOTE: Map install to car will take approximately 40 minutes. The car motor should be running to avoid battery drain.
Europe East: Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Poland, San Marino, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Hungary , Vatican city and Belarus.
Europe West: Andorra, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Greece, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Hungary and Vatican city.
Only Main Road: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Turkey and Ukraine.